Here’s a quick glimpse at what’s going on with 500 Dresses.
- Current Dress Tally – My mom has made 110 dresses!! I know others have made some too, but I haven’t received them yet, so they are not in my official tally.
- School Project – I get to sew with a bunch of 9-year-olds. I’ll be working on dresses with Mrs. Johnson’s third-grade class at Ballard East in a couple weeks. Last year her class cut out several pairs of shorts and dresses, and I’m excited to hang out with this year’s class.
- Guest Blog – I was asked to do a guest blog about 500 Dresses at www.floatingleafpress.com, which will post later this month.
- Donations – We have received gener0us donations for shipping and supplies.
- Scripture – I came across this in my reading this week. It’s Paul speaking in reference to what James, Peter and John said he should be doing in his ministry. Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do. Thanks to all of you who have also been eager to serve the poor. You guys are awesome!