We’ve got 240 pounds of supplies ready to head to Haiti! Thank goodness for a burly husband to carry these into the airport for us. 🙂
A glimpse of what we’re taking:
- 2 beginner sewing machines
- 1 serger sewing machine
- 8 formal dresses
- 40ish sundresses and shorts
- lots of fabric
- bags of scissors, zippers, needles, thread, snaps, buttons, seam rippers, pin cushions….
- Soccer balls
- Chocolate (I hear our students love chocolate. We should get along just fine.)
- Wedding gift (Can’t wait to go to Brunel’s wedding!)
Thanks to all who donated supplies and money to help us make this happen.