Do you want to take part in our ministry? Here are some easy ways:
- Sew dresses or shorts – You can make 1, 10 or even 100. When they are completed, send them to 500 Dresses, c/o Kim Harms, 314 Centennial Dr., IA 50124. Any simple sundress pattern or shorts pattern will do, and pillowcase dresses are also welcomed.
- Donate your formal dresses, mother-of-the-bride dresses and flowergirl dresses
- Donate money for shipping. The cost of shipping one dress or pair of shorts to Haiti averages between 50 and 60 cents.
- Plan a sewing day with some friends, and send us your completed projects.
- Contact me, Kim, at email@example.com to set up a speaking engagement/workshop with your club or group. I will be available for a limited number of (local) engagements.
- Sponsor a child through Mission to Haiti.
- Keep up-to-date by following this blog or liking us on facebook at www.facebook.com/500dresses.
We are not an official Non-Profit Organization. Because of this, your donations are not tax deductible.