Do you want to take part in our ministry? Here are some easy ways:
- Donate your formal dresses, mother-of-the-bride dresses and flowergirl dresses
- Donate sewing supplies for the Vocational Sewing School in Beudet, Haiti.
- Donate money toward the construction of Atelier d’Aprentissage Specialise (vocational sewing school) through Paypal by sending a donation to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting it is for the school.
- Donate money for shipping. Sending wedding gowns to Haiti is a little pricey.
- Contact me, Kim, at email@example.com to set up a speaking engagement/workshop with your club or group. I will be available for a limited number of engagements.
- Sponsor a child through Mission to Haiti.
- Keep up-to-date by following this blog or liking us on facebook at www.facebook.com/500dresses.
We are not an official Non-Profit Organization. Because of this, your donations are not tax deductible.